Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Fabric

Chris thinks I have a textile fetish and I can't find any evidence to prove him wrong. It was all beginning to creep into everything and he hadn't seen the kitchen table for weeks. So I had to have a bit of a clean up. Here is some proof that I do use it, some little dresses for the girls.
Some bargain retro fabric I just couldn't live without.
My current favourite pile - Liberty lawn.
There is also still a big pile of little bits of Indian silk, but can't work out how to take a good photo of silk, it never looks as good as it does in real life.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Liberty lawn, oh yum. They're all yum!

sooz said...

Those Libarty spots on the right - I love them! I saw this in a shop a few years ago at an extremely unaffordable price and been dreaming of it ever since. Hope you make something GREAT from it!