Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins


2 cups SR flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup castor sugar
approx 100g melted butter
approx 1/2 cup natural yoghurt (use good stuff - I like the premium natural from Mundella)
approx 1/2 - 3/4 cup milk
approx 1/2 white choc chips
approx 1/2 - 3/4 cup frozen raspberries.
Mix and cook at 180 degrees C for approx 20 minutes.

Yes a lot of approximate measurements because I didn't measure any of these things, just threw in the amount that looked right. They turned out quite tasty. Well I didn't hear any complaining from the little people and that is usually a good thing.
Now the little people are in bed I am getting back to this pile of cutting and sewing.

6 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Raspberries and whie chocolate are a winning combination! I must try these over the school hols.

Anonymous said...

These sound delicious. I will be trying them out for sure!

Also, just wanted to let you know I used one of your tutorials for a skirt for my daughter and posted a link to your blog on my blog post today. You are so talented! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

email: seaturtle_24@yahoo.com

Chookyblue...... said...

made the last cake you chared and it was beautiful so will have to get some supplies.........

Jenny said...

Mmmmm my kind of flavours-hope you got lots of sewing done

Corrie said...

ohhhh yesssss looks good! delicious!!!
thanks for sharing!
Corrie:)

Sandrine said...

That sound delicious!!and very much like me I never really measure anything...Thanks for sharing it is school hol here so will try!;)xx