Saturday, November 06, 2010

Storing Rulers and Templates

I've seen this idea somewhere before on a couple of blogs and when I wandered past a toast rack in the hardware store yesterday I bought one to tidy up my templates and rulers. It is a fantastic idea - I can see them, find them when i want them and they aren't covereing most of my cutting table anymore.
There has been more softie sewing this week. The girls have all requested different toys for Christmas (got to love that they want something I have made) so I have secretly made them all things and hidden them away. Some extras were sewn and can be found here.

10 comments:

Naturally Carol said...

Oh Kate,I am totally enraptured by them, totally coveting!

Kate said...

Looks oh so organised. What I really want to know is how people store their traced and cut out clothing pattern pieces. Any ideas?

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Very orderly indeed!! Love Posie

Sue Niven said...

Love the toaster wrack, and the dolls are very cute indeed.well done.

CurlyPops said...

That is ingenious! I'm sure I have something like that in the garage.... I'll have to go check.

Anonymous said...

Love the toast rack idea. The toys are gorgeous - do you send to Japan?

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your toys are so enchanting! Your children are so lucky to have such fun and colourful softies.

Angie said...

Clever idea - I may have to be on a lookout for one, my sewing area is not organized at all!

patchworkdelights said...

What beautiful little dolls, would have loved one of them when I was little..

Great storage solution too!

Teek said...

Fab idea and your toys are just beautiful!!!
Tanya