Monday, December 20, 2010

New Look 6972

New Look 6972 for Grace. Made from some Alexander Henry fabric I bought in Textile Traders a while ago.Finished just in time to wear to see The Nutcracker on Saturday Night.
Mum and I took all the girls to see it performed by the WA Youth Ballet and all of them were mesmerised. They have listen to it nearly every night as they go to sleep and love to watch a DVD we have of it. I thought it might be a mistake to take Eva, but she proved me wrong and watched to intently until she needed a little nap. Mum and my Nan took my sisters and me to see it every time it was on as children and it was so nice to take my girls to see it.


Now back to the last minute Christmas sewing that needs doing and hoping that the gastro Grace had yesterday on the way home in the car does not spread to everyone else.

7 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a pretty dress! Hope Grace is feeling brighter soon.

Watching the Nutcracker is a lovely Christmas tradition.

Sue said...

Maybe Grace was a bit dehydrated if she was hot and might just need some liquids to help rehydrate her. Isabelle had an episode when she was younger and I thought it was gastro but after some hydralite she was much better. The Nutcracker sounds wonderful! I love her new dress too Kate, your girls must have the most beautiful sets of clothes made by you.

Naturally Carol said...

Grace has modelled her georgeous new dress beautifully...much better than the chair I've had to use for my apron today! I love that the girls really appreciated "The Nutcracker" performance...maybe they have a real ear for music?

Sue Niven said...

the dress looks wonderful, love the bright fresh colours.

Novi On The Go said...

The fabric looks wonderful for this dress, Grace looks so pretty!

Jo said...

Another great dress! And what a lovely family tradition you have.

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Such a cute dress! Gosh the girls are growing up!

Fingers and toes on the gastro not spreading xx