Saturday, May 07, 2011

Outstanding Customer Service

Occasionally you come across places with outstanding customer service. Places that go up and beyond the normal great customer service. I have dealt with two of those places recently.
Tessuti in Melbourne is one. I explained to Nikki what fabric I wanted and she sent my 2 lots of samples with all the information I needed and when I rang to order it was sent so fast and arrived in no time at all.
I emailed Hotpatterns to find out where some patterns where and there was no response which was odd so I sent another email and the next thing I knew they rang me, all the way from the US as they realised their emails were not getting to me and answered all my questions. Two places I have ordered from before and will definitely order from again.

5 comments:

Jacki said...

It's amazing when you get good customer service! And I think that it's great that you're giving them a shout-out and telling the world the good news!

HeavenLee Creations said...

Oh great Kate! I love good service. Is that the Metallicus fabric? Let me know how you go with it, as I would love to get my hands on some too! Love the red! Cant wait for you to whip somethign up in them! Lv Lee
P.S Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

I also love hearing about good customer service - please let us know how the patterns sew up - they look good!

Victoria said...

I LOVE Tessuti - I can spend hours in there - just wish it wasn't so expensive!!

Corrie said...

ohhh that pattern looks nice. I haven't seen it before but looks good

Corrie:)