Friday, November 11, 2011

Excitement!

I'm just a little bit excited. I am sharing here as I don't think anyone in my house quite understands how exciting this is. My new dress form came in the mail today. A big thanks to Bec for her tweet about the Lincraft sale last weekend and the special on dress forms. Mail to WA can be verrryy slooww from the Eastern States, but I ordered this on Sunday it must have been posted on Monday and arrived today. Very impressed.
She doesn't have a name yet. I asked the 3 year old for ideas, not sure what I was thinking, completely ridiculous name ideas.
She is modelling my second Hotpatterns Cosmopolitan Dress.

3 comments:

Stitching At Stone Cottage said...

kate, you are going to love her, being able to fit a dress properly is sooooo good....

Craft to Do said...

It is so nice to have some one that you can share clothes with....my Daisy (my draughter named her) has been a great help over the years.

Chrissy in Chaos said...

I have dress form envy!! I think I NEED one too!!