Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Elephants, a Bunny and a Quilt Returns

 Some elephant sewing for the wonderful new shop, Loft, in Bridgetown that is full of amazing handmade things.
I used my elephant pattern. I am running low on felt and only had 9" x 12" pieces so I used them for the main body and used cotton for the under body.
There was a little experimenting yesterday. A couple of things were disasters and need work, but I am happy with this basic little bunny.
This lovely quilt arrived back from Martingale today and I am already snuggling up under it. It is freezing and you can't have too many quilts in this weather.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous elephants and bunny. Love the fabrics and the quilt too Kate :)

Sue said...

The elephants look adorable and I like the fabric tummies. Hope the quilt keeps you warm. We are having lots of rain and surrounding suburbs have snow so I guess winter is really here now.