Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Red Beanie and Washi Tape Pegs

The very cute hat I made with earflaps apparently drives her crazy and under no circumstances can it stay on her head so I knit one that maybe won't annoy her. Though I think that is being wildly optimistic. Details on ravelry.


 Thought I had better use some of that washi tape I had collected, although is does look so pretty stacked up on my desk.
Tape on the front of a peg, trim it to size, cut some adhesive magnet, stick it to the back and it's done.
Now to use them to tackle the mess of notes, pictures and various random apparently very important things stuck to the front of the fridge.

3 comments:

Christine said...

She is so adorable! I love her hat.

Cute clothespins too.

katepickle said...

Oooh I need to make some of those washy tape pegs!!

And how big is your baby getting!!??

Margret said...

Oh she is just the cutest!