Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Quilt Market Part 1 - The Australians

I'm back! It's been a crazy, but fun and exciting two weeks. Quilt Market was just as amazing as I thought it would be. I thought I would share some of the amazing and clever Aussies I met.
The incredible lovely Gail Pan.
 Every time I went past Jen Kingwell's booth I had to stop and have another close look, she is the reason I will learn to hand piece.
 I love the grey and white quilt by Helen Stubbings from her new fabric range.
 This incredible quilt is Gossip in the Garden by Anni Downs of Hatched and Patched.
 Sarah Fielke's new fabric range Enchanted is so crisp and beautiful.

 Gorgeous softies and fabric by Melly and Me.
 There is a good reason that this booth with fabric from Emma Jean Jansen
 and Rosalie Quinlan won a prize for having one of the best booths!
I think I managed my school house without too much jet lagged rambling and it was so much fun to do the book signings and meet so many lovely quilt shop owners!

7 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Very talented group of Aussies -- to include you! Thanks for sharing booths that I didn't get to see.

Chookyblue...... said...

a wonderful group of Aussies taking on the world........well done............

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Congratulations! Great to see so many Aussie faces at the Market. Glad to see you had a fantastic time!

Victoria said...

and we are soooooooo proud of you. Amazing work Kate.

Anonymous said...

You Aussie ladies are a very talented group.

Thimbleanna said...

The Aussies always have the BEST booths! I have no idea how I missed you -- especially with that beautiful hair LOL!!!

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

What great designers and all so different.
Love all the pics xx