I couldn't resist Simplicity 8101 when I saw it. I knew that Olive needed a couple and when I asked my niece, who was visiting, if she wanted one she she said "Yes please! In pink!".
I used quilting cotton for all of it, including the bias binding.
I had a quick look at the instructions and then kind of followed them and kind of did things my own way. I cut a size 3 which fit both girls (they are 3 1/2) but I probably should have cut a size 4 so it fits for longer. The arms seemed a little tight so I made them a bit bigger (all I had to do was sew the side seam a bit shorter).
This has gone home with my happy niece and Olive is just choosing some fabric for hers.